Saturday, December 29, 2012

The New Year is almost here!


Well the New Year is almost here!  And I am thinking about resolutions!  I am one of those that usually makes a few resolutions but I don't make them public, but when I saw Amanda Madden's Resolution Solution Linky Party I said what the heck I'll do it!  So here goes:
  1. The first thing that I want to do in the new year to be intentional in my spiritual growth.  I resolve to get up earlier and spend time in prayer and Bible study daily.  This won't be simple for me, I am not a morning person!!
  2. Another thing that I really want to do in this year is to strengthen the personal relationships in my life.  In order to do this I will spend more time face to face with my children, talk every week with my mom and sister, have a girl's day out once a month and start a date night at least once a month with my hubby.  
  3. I also want to improve my blog presense by becoming a regular poster.  
So here is to a new year and a new and improved me!  




Teaching Maddeness

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the linky party. I'm your newest follower! I like your goals...I'm heading over to my blog to link up right now. It's nice to meet you :)

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Its great to have followers! I am determined to become better at sharing and learning from others through my blog this year. I hope you visit often.

      Delete
  2. I also found your blog through the Linky party! I like your goal about personal relationships.. it's so important to keep up with them and make the time. Best of luck!

    I'm your newest follower =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley,
      I am a resource teacher (math) too! Be sure to check back and I'll try to keep you guys posted on my resolution progress!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up, Lisa! I should add a monthly "date night" to my list, too! I mean one where we actually go somewhere different, get dressed up, etc....we seem to get stuck in a rut! ;)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...