Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Icy Friday!

My Friday Favorite today has to be a SNOW DAY!!  Well really an ice day.  There is about a quarter of an inch of ice on everything!  It is beautiful!!  I am enjoying the day off!!  So glad I don't have to try to drive on this stuff. I am pretty sure that you can't even walk out there!!

I have been busy training teachers on math fluency and meeting student needs through RTI.  This inspired me to create a cute set of math activities to address the common core fluency standards for K - grade 2.  These activities can be used with small groups or placed in a center.  Daily targeted practice will help students develop fact fluency.  Check out Let's go Bananas, Building Math Fact Fluency at my Tpt store.

Hope everybody stays warm and safe this weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...