Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

Boy do I have a lot on my mind right now.  I haven't really had time or the ability to put together a post but I did want to check in today because next week I will be attending the Kentucky Center for Mathematics conference.  I can't wait!   I get  to see my math intervention buddies  and  Math Recovery friends. Yea! I hope to have some stress relief spending a few days away.   I know that I will get lots of new and great ideas that I will be sharing here in future posts! 

So to celebrate the conference I will be hosting a SALE at my Tpt store next week.  
Monday, Feb. 25  - Friday, March1. 
 Everything 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...