Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just Another Mathy Monday

Well for me it is another Mathy Monday, (oops!!)  Tuesday, but then again everyday is a Mathy day for me in math intervention!  Today, Yesterday I started a new group and added a collaboration time.  I am hoping to see great progress with these kiddos!


I just discovered Currently from Farley.  I am a big believer in self reflection so I am linking up. 
Listening:  I am currently listening to Forgiveness by Matt West.  I love love love the message of the song.  Check it out!
Loving:  The beautiful weather!  It is almost 60 degrees here today!
Thinking:  How blessed I am to have my family, my health and my work.
Wanting:  To learn more html and how to make clip art and fonts!!
Needing:  Time, time, time and energy!
Pet peeves:  auto correct that changes my texting!!!  I hate that because I have already hit send but it is too Late! 

I am hoping to spend my "free" time working on 5 and 10 frames with a spring  theme.  I'll let you know when I get them completed!  Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...