Sunday, March 3, 2013

Currently


It is March!! I can't believe it! So it is time is to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade!
Currently I am listening to Monk while my hubby is watching and I am blogging.  I do like that show.  Monk is quriky, I like that about him.
 I am loving my "new" greyhound.  My family adopted a retired racing greyhound.  He just joined our family this week.  Griffin is 10 years old and a very good boy!  


I am thinking about my lesson plans!  I really should be working on them!!!

I am wanting and needing an ipad!  At the KCM conference I saw several apps that I want to try in my classroom!!  Only 1 problem, no ipad!   So I want and need one!!  If I can only convince my principal of that!  Ha Ha 

My three L's:  Like:  Lattes - I have to have 1 or 2 lattes to get off to a good start each morning! Carmel Mocha Yummy!
Love: long weekends! Who doesn't?  I just don't get them often enough.
Hate:  Leaving, I never like to say goodbye! 

3 comments:

  1. First of all... welcome to the blogging world. I am happy to tell you that I'm your newest follower. I do hope you get that ipad you want- they really are cool.
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School
    Win Educational Games Worth $65 Give Away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Greyhound is beautiful! I have three dogs, and I look forward to coming home to their wagging tails every day.

    Judy @ rainingresources.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lattes also. I have to have coffee in the morning. I prefer lattes but am trying to save money by making coffee at home. :(
    I also love long weekends... any weekends or days off actually lol
    Found you through the currently.
    Your newest follower,
    Antoinette :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...