Saturday, March 9, 2013

Five for Friday Linky

I am linky up with Doddle Bugs Teachings  Five For Friday Linky !
This week has been crazy!  Five things that are on my mind:

1. Testing,  My schedule has been completely messed up because of testing for the past 2 weeks!  Thank goodness that is finished and we can get back to normal for at least 1 week!! Maybe!

2. It is MARCH already!  I can't believe it!  The rest of the year will fly by!!

3. I just want to stop the merry-go-round of life and get off!!  All the distractions and randomness that I have no control over interfer with my ability to focus on the goals that I want to accomplish!  I know that is pretty deep, and without the messy details doesn't really mean much to you guys reading this but just trust me.  I wish life's details would start to go my way SOON!

4. Our new Greyhound is Greyt!  He really is a good boy!  Walks well on the lead and is housebroken. He is very loveable and even gets along with our 4lb. Yorkie!  If you are looking for a dog, adopting a greyhound may be for you.  Check out Greyhound Pets of America .

5. So happy to have a oldest son home for a few days!!  He is on College Spring Break and hasn't been home since January.  Hoping with the busy week ahead we will be able to spend at least some quality time and have some good home cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...