Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently!

Let the Spring Break begin!  It's April Fool's Day and I am linking up with Farley's Currently:



Listening: Every time I get in the car my sweet daughter wants to listen to One Direction.  Even though preteen pop isn't my favorite, how can refuse?  I know that these days won't last.  Before long she will be able to drive and I will have my commute to work all by myself.  Boy will I miss listening to One Direction then!
Loving: Spring Break!!  I am totally having a staycation!! Enjoying getting some extra ZZZ's and catching up on some cleaning and school work!  
Thinking: This year is going by WAY to fast!  It feels like I am in warp speed! No kidding it seems like it was just New Year's!  I guess what my parents said was true the older you get the faster time seems to go by!  Slow down!!!  Please!!!
Wanting: I really want to do something fun along with all the work that I need to get accomplished this break!  Just not sure what just yet!  
Needing: A team to swoop in and help me super deep spring clean my house from top to bottom!  That would be MAGIC!
Advice: That is one of my favorite verses and a good rule to live by.  To me to means take care of what is important and the details will take care of themselves.  

Hop on over to Farley and link up with her April  Currently.

2 comments:

  1. Love you advice! I wish I was still on Spring Break! Have a fabulous week!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cleaning clean sure would be nice, cleaning is definitely something that gets neglected with the pressure of work responsibilities.

    Enjoy your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...