Friday, November 8, 2013

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday!!  And I am linking up with Five for Friday by Doodle Bugs Teaching.

Here are 5 random things for Friday!!

1.  Busy weekend ahead!!  My son will be running in the state cross country meet tomorrow!  This is his senior year, so tomorrow will be the last high school meet that he will ever run!! I am so glad that he is able to run this year!  Last year he made the state meet but then had pneumonia and couldn't run.   So when he started running a temp. last week my heart sank.  Here we go again I thought!  But after about 5 days of a temp.  and multiple doctor visits he improved enough to qualify for state!  So RUN BABY RUN!!!

2.  I am hoping to produce some videos to post on my blog and maybe my teacher webpage too!!  EEE!!!

3.  I can't believe it is already November!  Love the beauty of nature.  This is a tree in my front yard.

4.  I am needing a new coat before winter gets here!  The weather man says it might snow next week!  Yikes!

5. I am loving using the Dreambox  app with my kiddos!  I think I will devote a future post to Dreambox.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...