Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jumping Back into the Blogging World!!

I have been on a extended vacation from my blog!  I don't really know why except for all the other things that take up my day like TEACHING !!!, being a MOM and a WIFE!!  No excuses there!!

I thought that I would hook up with Farley @ ohboy3rdgrade to catch  things up.








Listening
I love to listen to Mandisa's Good Morning .  This is an uplifting, energetic song that always puts me in a good mood.  
Loving
I am loving the beauty of Fall and of God's creation, the orange, red and yellow leaves against a bright blue sky.  
Thinking
I am thinking about the many, many things that I have to be thankful for!  
Wanting and Needing
In many respects I am wanting and needing to be less stressed!  But as I reflect on this now, even the stresses of life help to spur me into action.  I so I guess what I am really looking for is balance and confidence.
Yummy Pin


This is so yummy on a cold morning!!  Two of my favorites oatmeal and pumpkin pie!!
 What's not to love?  

I am hoping to begin posting videos that demonstrate some of the strategies that I use in my math intervention classroom soon.  Stay tuned!!


2 comments:

  1. I listen to Mandisa and Tobymac's "Good Morning" every morning on my drive to school! I'm lucky enough to receive K-love (a national Christian radio station) and someone always calls in and asks for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fall! My favorite. I'm checking out this song too :) Happy November!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...