Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently and Videos!!

I am linking up with Farley @ ohboy3rdgrade.  Here's what I am up to Currently:



















I love the holiday season and the meaning behind it but it is a super busy time of year both at home and school!!  I could use more hours in the day!! And another piece of pumpkin pie would be nice too!

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas.  As promised I am posting some links to demonstrate the new math activities that I have posted to my Teachers pay teachers store.

Counting On Christmas:  This activity practices counting on and missing addends with fun Christmas graphics for only $1.50!



The above video shows my Christmas Teen Number Match Up Activity.  You can find both at my Teacherpayteachers store.

And I am having a sale:  Cyber Monday and Tuesday!!  Check it out.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...