Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow Days!

I am loving the winter!  Even though I am reluctant to go out in the cold, BRRR, I am really enjoying having a real winter this year!  Where I live in the middle of the country the weather is not quite like the north and not quite like the south either.  So it can be 50 degrees one day and 25 the next.  For the last several years our winters have been warm so this cold weather is a welcomed change.  Now when spring arrives we will all have a greater appreication for the beauty and warmth that it will bring.

BUT the down side is we have missed 4 days for snow.  We have only had 9 school days so far this year!!!  Getting the kiddos into a consistant routine is impossible!!  But I know that the winter is fleeting and will be gone be we know it.  So I hope everyone is staying warm and can enjoy the winter weather!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...