Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pin it to Win it!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.  I have been busy as always.  I just finished working in our summer program at the end of June!  I took a few days to catch up on some rest and cleaning, then my teaching pal, Laura and I got busy putting together our first collaboration to post to Tpt. 

  We have developed math and literacy activities using the book How Full is Your Bucket?.



After reading this great book to your kiddos you can use the included literacy and math activities to add to the theme.  These activities can be used with grades K - 3.

If you would like to get a head start on building your classroom community you can get this for FREE!  Just pin it to win it!
  1. Pin the How Full is Your Bucket? pack to pinterest.
  2. Leave a comment with your email address and a copy of the pinned url.



Then next week I'll pick 2 winners using a random number generator.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...