Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am currently linking up with Farley @ Oh Boy Fourth Grade,

I love, love, love what I do, the kiddos and my teacher peeps, but I have been soooo  busy the last few days that I sure could use just a few more to get some much needed work done!  Can you relate?


  • I haven't had time to get my hair done.  oops! 
  •  I am almost completely out of makeup!!  ugh!  
  • And boy oh boy do I need a wardrobe  makeover! 
  •  I haven't even been to the grocery!!  Out of coffee!! This is serious!

Today's schedule:

  1.  church, 
  2. hosting a wedding shower until 4:30, 
  3. grocery, 
  4. make dinner, 
  5. do an online pd, UGH!!!


Work starts tomorrow!!  I better get busy!!  I hope I make it!!

2 comments:

  1. I need a total teacher makeover, too!! I have a list a mile long of things to get done before school starts,,,shopping for a new back to school outfit is on there! :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, back to school tomorrow! Hang in there and figure out a time to schedule a hair appointment :) Maybe I am a bit frivously on this topic, but it always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...