Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week 2014 Who

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week: Who  So it is all about ME!   Yeah!

Here are 5 things about ME!
  1. I am a saved by grace, born again Christian.  Each day I have hope because I have forgiveness though Jesus Christ.  
  2. I have the BEST teaching job in the world.  I am a Math Recovery trained math intervention teacher.  I teach 1st  and 2nd grade math interventions and I love, love, love it!  This is my dream position and I couldn't ask for anything more. 
  3. I am married to a super great hubby who is also a super great dad to our 3 kiddos.   I am blessed to have spent my adult life with this man.  
  4. I am also blessed to have 3 wonderful kiddos!  Oldest is a senior at the University of Kentucky!  GO CATS!  Middle man will be a freshman at Centre College.  He will be running cross country and track for them.  And Baby Girl just started 8th grade.  When the boys go to college later this week I am sure we will all miss them! 
  5. I once jumped out of a moving car!  Trust me, tuck and roll is easier in the movies!!!  I don't recommend it!!  
So hop on over to Blog Hoppin' and link up for Teacher Week and let us know about you!  




2 comments:

  1. 2 children in college! Wow! How do you do it? My oldest is starting high school this year and that's about all I think I can handle right now. How exciting that you get to teach something you absolutely love. Your job sounds amazing! Have a great year!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those high school years! They are gone far too soon!! I am not sure how I will handle two kiddos in college!! It will be tough in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...