Friday, August 22, 2014

Teacher Week with Blog Hoppin' What???

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin" Teacher Week

For me this is EASY!  I am a math intervention teacher so it has to be math!  I enjoy helping students develop number sense and really understand number, knowing for example that 6 is not just the symbol 6, but 5 and 1, 4 and 2 and 3 and 3, or maybe 2 and 2 and 2.

To help students SEE number I use visuals like dot cards, bead racks and 5 and 10 frames.

So in honor of Teacher Week I am offering my Fall 5 and 10 Frames Fun  as a Friday Freebie.  So hop on over to Tpt and pick it up to use this fall!

Did I mention this is FREE!  Enjoy!  And if you like this idea follow me on this blog and Tpt as a thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...