Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!  I am linking up with The Third Wheel for a resolution linky.


2015 at Home:  At home I would love to come home to a clean and organized home each day!  Boy I think I need to take an extended leave to get that job done!!  But before I get overwhelmed I will set small goals and work weekly to accomplish them.   Bit by bit gets the job done! 

2015 at Work:  At work I think I will continue to give my best each day.  I want to work closer with families of my students this year.  

2015 my Health:  In 2014 I reached a milestone birthday!!  The BIG 5 0!!  So I need to make a extra effort to maintain my weight and increase my fitness.  

2015 my TPT/Blog:  This area is one that I really need to work on.  I want to increase my consistency and develop more followers  by providing relevant and interesting content.  

I want to wish all my teacher and blogger friends the very best in the new year.  



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 50s! It's wonderful! I really like how reasonable your resolutions are and can certainly relate to all of them - good luck achieving your goals in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I think you have some great goals. Congrats on the big milestone birthday last year. How exciting! As for blogging, I am working on a similar goal of just getting more relevant content out there. It can be tough! Hope you will check back in throughout the year on my monthly resolution check-ins.

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to come back and check in to update us on how the resolutions are going!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel's New Year Resolution Check Up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...